are not the only factors ,some cases are due to the conditions like dysfunction of thyroid or pituitary glands, genetic disorders,mental stress,insufficient sleep etc.Obesity not only distorts physical parameters of an individual but has lots of bad effects on emotional and psychological well being of a person.Excessive accumulation of fat in the body could give rise to number of other serious disorders like, high blood pressure,type2 diabetes,gallbladder stones,high cholesterol,osteoarthritis,sleep and breathing problems, depression,heart burn,snoring and some cancers.Presently various approaches to treat obesity are avialable,most popular are dieting , exercise,pharmacological substances and surgeries,however dieting and physical exercise are the mainstays of the treatment.Dieting and exercise alone could treat mild and moderate forms of obesity and in severe cases could improve the effectiveness of surgical treatment and pharmacological therapies.
1. Don't ever skip your breakfast. It provides a steady energy throughout the day and thus prevents us from taking unhealthy fast foods.
2. Daily physical exercise also helps us in burning the extra calories. Brisk walking in the morning for at least 1hour lowers blood glucose levels,improves blood circulation, strenghtens your heart and also improves your lipid profile.
3. Taking mixture of two teaspoons of lime juce and one teaspoon of honey and some pepper in a glass of water is the best home remedy for obesity.
4. Spices like ginger, cinnamon, black pepper are good for losing weight.
5. Green mint leaves taken as such or as a mint tea is very helpful in losing weight.Green tea contains catechin polyphenols
,very effective in lowering HDL.
6. Cabbage is an another excellent home remedy for obesity. Raw as well as cooked cabbage inhibits the conversion of sugar and carbohydrates into fat.Apart from that cabbage is a good source of vitamic C also.
7. The diet that is low in calories like green leafy vegetables and rich in vitamins and minerals should be taken.